CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 21, 2009

Asa's birth announcement

In the weeks before Asa's birth when I had begun my maternity leave, I started playing around with some ideas for a birth announcement. I had SO much fun trying different ideas and learning some new techniques in Photoshop, including downloading/using brushes and harnessing the power of layers. :)

Here is what I came up with for the announcement (his room is decorated in a woodland forest animal theme, and I made the owl on the announcement in order to coordinate with the owl in his bedding):



And then so everyone could see his sweet self, we made this photo collage and had it printed through Shutterfly--for the same cost as a normal 4x6! :)



We love our little guy and praise God for him! :)

1 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

What an adorable and creative birth announcement! He's such a handsome little guy!:)