CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 10, 2008

A New Endeavor

So I spent some time earlier this week trying to figure out this "selling on Etsy" thing. I set up a little shop with a test product (the UT burp cloth you see in the Etsy widget on the right). After I make some biohazard onesies (hopefully this weekend), I plan to add those too. I also ordered some fun ribbon from JCaroline... so be on the lookout for some new things before too long!

Mulling over a couple other changes as well... stay tuned!


Have a good weekend, and I hope you enjoy some rest and crafting while you're at it. :)

5 comments:

Joy said...

Yippppeeee! How exciting! Congrats on the Etsy Store!!!

notes of em said...

how exciting!!! I love new ventures. I cant wait to see all you create to sell on your site.
I love the bio-onesie. So fun.

Susanna Rose said...

I'm so excited for you! You are so gifted and I'm sure will do great with your Etsy shop! I am one of your readers who will simply sit back and enjoy the creativity you and others create!;)

Anonymous said...

i'm interested...what is this etsy store? i love the ut! :)

Foofie said...

you've been tagged...

check it out... musingsfrommadison.blogspot.com

:)