CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You are!

... just in case you are wondering, Asa is due tomorrow but there is no sign of him coming yet. :) I am actually feeling really well and still sleeping and napping. Today I even ran several errands--the pet store, the craft store, and two grocery stores. :) I also sewed 1/2 dozen cloth napkins, put away all the groceries, emptied the dishwasher, and folded a load of laundry. We're just waiting for him to made his grand debut!




In the meantime, check out these ADORABLE name letters our friends had made for us! :) They match his bedding PERFECTLY! I just can't wait til the little guy is in HIS room with HIS letters. :)

1 comments:

Kelli Link Carruth said...

My sister's teacher went passed her due date, and everytime she went to the grocery store, she would first get a jar of pickles. In case her water broke, she would drop the jar of pickles just so the poor boy who had to clean it up wouldnt' know he was really mopping ambiodic fluid.

I'm glad to hear you aren't miserable, you're already such a cute mom.

--Kelli Link-Carruth