CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving edition of Craft Favorites Friday

I hope your Thanksgiving celebration was a sweet time with family and friends to truly realize the BOUNTY of God's blessings in your life.

This will be short and sweet, but here you go... :)




Get your house ready for Christmas with this ornament wreath tutorial from Eddie Ross. I am in the midst of creating one on my own, Dollar Store ornaments and all. :) It's very simple and so far is turning out quite lovely and sparkly. And CERTAINLY more affordable than the ones you can buy in a store. :)

Stay tuned in the coming weeks for more Christmasy crafts. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see a picture of yours!!! Love, Mom

Susanna Rose said...

I love that wreath...I'm all into metalic glass balls for decorating this year!