CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Jesse Tree Ornaments part 2 and MORE

Part I
Jesse Tree Ornaments, round 2

Here is my final installment of Jesse Tree ornaments. :)








(one of my favorites above, Elizabeth and John the Baptist)


Part II

While at some church functions at a family's house, we saw the idea for this cork board. That family has a big S on theirs, and it kind of functions the way a fridge would, from what I can tell. So, we placed this one (3' x 4') where my old picture board used to be (it's now in the laundry room so I can see our family and friends' smiling faces while I do laundry), and it has a K we bought and spray-painted from Hobby Lobby, birth announcements, shower invitations, Sammy's puppy obedience certificate, and some pictures of friends. I reallllllly like it! We bought the K in the spring and the board this summer. But we only recently got everything hung and set up. :)


And here's Sammy, spying at me over the back of the couch.

0 comments: