CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

A-choooo!

I stayed home sick today. It was to a point where if I didn't get a sub today, I was pretty sure I'd need one later this week. Why not rest today and try to make it so I'll be okay for Tues.-Friday? So anyway, I slept... a lot.

But last week when we had Monday and Tuesday off I DID get to do some sewing. I just never posted it. We had some plumbing problems (that resurfaced this weekend), etc. But hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday, I will be able to post the little something I cooked up. :)

Thanks for hanging in there. Stay tuned! Still working on other projects that hopefully can be blogged about soon, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're so sorry you're under the weather. You were WISE to stay home and rest today. We're praying for a quick recovery - and for strength for as many days as you need to be at work!

Love, Mom

notes of em said...

hope your feeling better soon!