CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Hip Hip Hooray

I was off from work today!
(and tomorrow)

I can't believe I have a 3 day week this week, a full week, and then a 2 day week. Then we go HOME for Thanksgiving--woo hoo!! :)

Today I coordinated a visit from one plumber to clear a clogged line (the main drainage line from the washing machine) and estimates from several others for a water heater replacement/installation. Things are hopping around here!

I'm hoping to do some crafting tomorrow. If I do, I shall share with you what I get to! I'm working on some other things right now too, but you'll have to wait a few more weeks before they're ready to share. I'm excited to tell you when I can, though!

I guess that's about all for now. Hopefully I'll have some pictures of projects to post tomorrow. :) Happy Veteran's Day tomorrow to all who have served our country in the military (like my dad!)! We are SO thankful for you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some time to play when all your plumbers leave!

(Hurry, hurry Thanksgiving!)

Love, Mom

Joy said...

I love the plumber!!! We had ours visit just a few weeks ago! ;)

Happy Crafting to you!

Sheila said...

Thanks girl!

PS I totally want your Jesse Tree ornaments (well I guess you gifted them!) I haven't been able to find then anywhere and it's a tradition I'd really like to have with our kids! Do you know where I could find some as cute as yours?