CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Frugal (Almost) Friday

Last night I needed to drop some things off at the post office, which is so conveniently in the same shopping center as Joann's. What's a girl to do?? I wanted to see if they had any Easter decorations left. I hit the jackpot! They had JUST moved everything to the back of the store for their 70% off after-holiday sale. Since it had JUST been moved, it wasn't even picked over!!

I was thrilled to get the following for just over $10 (it should have been over $36)!


I thought the bunny candy jar was adorable with its little crooked smile. :) The two boxes of eggs on the right are paper covered, and I'll use those for hanging from a tree/tree branches. The two boxes of eggs on the left are for a wreath. I have a grapevine wreath I like to change up for the various seasons. They had a really cute Easter wreath with these eggs around it (stuck in with florist wire). I could have bought the wreath for $9 (not bad), but I bought these eggs for about 1/3 of that price, AND I can use the wreath I already have (one less thing to store!). I'm so excited!

1 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

I love the tree branch idea for the eggs. I've seen some of those on different blogs and think they're so adorable and a unique way to decorate!