CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

Hubby Time

Hubs' birthday is quickly approaching, so I thought it was an appropriate time to respond to E tagging me about my knight in shining armor. :)

1. What is his name? Matt
2. Who eats more? I can out eat him at chips and salsa hands down :)
3. Who said I love you first? He said it a couple times before I was sure enough he wasn't going anywhere and that I wanted to marry him to say it back
4. Who is taller? I am (eek!)
5. Who is smarter? We both have our areas of strength... I love how they balance each other :)
6. Who is more sensitive? I am (but that's not to say he's insensitive)
7. Who does the laundry? I do
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does
9. Who pays the bills? He's the primary breadwinner, I mail out the checks
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. What meals do you cook together? When he grills, I'll often contribute a side dish. :)
12. Who is more stubborn? Ooooo, we're pretty evenly matched there. hehe
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Honestly, probably Matt. He is a humble, loving man. :)
15. Who has more siblings? Becca
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Matt, but he asks how I like them before he puts them on. ;)
17. What do you like to do together? Anything if we're together! We really enjoying working on things around the house together, taking Samantha for walks, and going on road trips to visit the fam.
18. Who eats more sweets? Matt
19. Guilty pleasures? video games
20. How did you meet? We met at church (that's the very short version... the slightly longer version is that I liked him for two years but thought he didn't really know I was alive. Then God, with maybe a little help from my sister-in-law [thanks, Joy!] got the ball rolling).
21. Who asked who out first? Ahem. I still tease him about this. He didn't actually ask me out at first, he suggested we do lunch. Later though, he formally asked me and my father to pursue me. :)
22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me (my first ever)
23. Who proposed? Matt
24. His best features? His tender heart
25. What is his greatest quality? He loves God, is incredibly hard-working (not to mention good-looking), gentle and strong at the same time, and puts others first. I couldn't ask for more!

0 comments: