CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas around the house....


I decided to try something new this year, and I'm taping Christmas pictures and cards to the laundry room door. So far I like it. :)


I also moved our little village to a bookshelf in the living room instead of the entryway table (where I have a nativity this year in its place).


Wreaths are up in the front windows!


And the tree, Spike, is all decked out for Christmas! Spike is HUGE, but Matt LOVES him. He still smells GREAT, and he's been drinking LOTS of water still after a week! He's a keeper. :)


Complete with ribbon (Matt wanted to try ribbon this year) and my new crocheted snowflake ornaments (thanks, Dad and Mom!) that even compliment a snowflake design in the ribbon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look A LOT like Christmas!!! Everything looks so nice! Spike is a very special tree, indeed. :)

Thanks for sharing the photos!!
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

What does baby Kubo think? I bet he/she can hardly wait for next year for a better view!

Love,
G-Ma

Joy said...

The village on the bookshelf looks great but check out that festive Carcassone on the lower shelf!!! ;) Looking forward to some game playing time soon!!! The house really does look great! I LOVE the largeness of the tree! That is my kind of tree!!! ;)