CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 15, 2008

What's the verdict?

Please humor my aside from normal crafty things:

Ladies, what is the earliest you felt your baby moving around? I know "they" say 18-20 weeks, especially for a first-time mom. But I've got to tell you, I've been feeling some taps and flutters, and on Sunday I felt a very swift JAB right where the midwife found the heartbeat at our last appointment (and after drinking a glass of OJ at our church brunch). What do you think? Anyone feel her baby early? Is it purely wishful thinking? :)

3 comments:

Susanna Rose said...

Becca,

First off, CONGRATS on baby #1! SO excited for you!!! So, I felt Ellie, my second, at around 15 weeks so you know, you never know! If you think you're feeling he/she, your probably right!:)

Nashvillians Now said...

I felt Callie at 15 weeks (just small little flutters) but I didn't feel Hunter until around 18 weeks but he was my first. Usually the jabs don't come until later. The best way I know to describe the first little movements is it feels like a butterfly is flitting around and lightly brushing against you.
Isn't it amazing though????? Congrats again!

Lindsey said...

i felt Griffin at 15 weeks too. It was like a small butterfly inside and definitely not as much as I am feeling now.. but still something :)