CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dear Valentine...




My Valentine...

What is his name? Matt!

How long have you been together? We have been married 2 years and 4 months (the day after Valentine's Day), and we have been together for about 2 additional years before we married (10 months of dating, 1 year of being engaged). :)

How old is he? 27



Who eats more? It depends on what food you're thinking of, we each have our favorites. He is an ice cream fiend. :) I love Chili's chips and salsa.

Who said I love you first? Matt... and then I freaked myself out that I was making my heart that vulnerable, so the poor guy waited a couple months before I said it back. But when I *did* say it back, he KNEW "this was it." :)



Who is taller? I am (!)

Who sings better? We both like to sing along with silly songs in the car. He would probably say I sing bettter, but I like it when Matt sings, too.:)

Who dances better? Neither? hehe


Who is smarter? I could never do Matt's job, and he says he could never do mine. We have marveled over how perfectly our strengths fill in each other's weaknesses.

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who pays the bills? I do (I have more time at home since I get off earlier in the day... and also I took a basic accounting class in high school and am just enough of a nerd that I LOVED it.).

Who sleeps on the right side? Matt



Who cooks dinner? Usually I do, but Matt grills (especially in the summer) to give me a break. :)

Who drives? Usually Matt.

Who is more stubborn? Hmmmmm.... we probably tie there. ;)



Who kissed who first? Matt kissed me (my first ever)

Who proposed? Matt

Who has more friends? Matt has more friends in FL, I might have "more" outside of FL, but you know how girls hang out in groups... and I moved when I was little, meeting a variety of people.

Who has more siblings? I do

Who wears the pants? Matt, and I am thankful for his love and leadership. :)


0 comments: