CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Menu Plan Monday




Monday: pasta bake
Tuesday: chili
Wednesday: taco pie
Thursday: teriyaki chicken with ginger rice
Friday: depending on when Tyson gets in town maybe veggie burgers, maybe pizza, we'll have to play that one by ear...
Saturday: chicken pot pie or grilled pork chops (that'll be the men's call) :)
Sunday: crockpot roast

**I am having trouble coming up with Tuesday night "beef" recipes that aren't basically Italian or Mexican recipes (to of our other dinner "themes" in the course of a week). Any ideas? Also, I'm going to start tutoring Tuesday night, so it'd be great if they were fast recipes. :) Am I asking too much? hehe Even if it's not fast, please share--I can always move an "easier" themed night to Tuesdays now that I'll be tutoring.

click on the picture for more menus!

1 comments:

Nashvillians Now said...

What about crock pot beef stew or roast? They are both super easy to throw in the crock pot and forget about. They are also a big hit with my meat and potato guy.